In order to ensure the safety of all of our New Caney ISD students, we will be implementing this new step in after school car rider pick-up procedures:
1. Students will not be loaded into cars (in the car rider pick up line) after school unless the car has a valid car rider tag.
2. Car rider tags must be pre-ordered. You may do so using the link below OR you may come to the front office, and we will have extra forms available.
3. Tags ordered by August 17th will be ready for pick up on August 18th at the Meet the Teacher Night. Tags not picked up that evening may be picked up the following day between 8:00 and 4:00.
4. You must have a valid identification in order to pick up your car rider tag. We ask that you provide this so that we can ensure that only authorized parents/guardians are receiving car rider tags for your child.
5. If you do not have a car rider tag on the first day of school and you plan to pick your child up at the end of the school day, you will need to report to the front office to complete a Car Rider Tag Order Form.
You may do this any time before 2:00 on the first day of school.
Students will not be loaded into cars unless they have a valid car rider tag.
We appreciate your support in this matter as we continue to keep our student’s safety at the top of our list of priorities.
The first week of school tends to be very crowded with after school car riders, so please, PLAN AHEAD, and get your car rider tags ordered today!