Thank you to everyone that come to the meeting tonight! The support that we have received has been tremendous, and greatly appreciated. In case you weren't able to make the meeting here is a recap of things discussed:
1. Volunteers are needed to work the Texans game this Saturday. We still need 3-4 people. If you are available, please contact Mandi Eddins.
2. Golf Tournament will be help February 25th. Volunteer sign up sheet is available. We will need numerous volunteers throughout the day! 2 tickets per every hour worked will be given. Please let us know if you can help out even if it is for a short time.
3. Donated drinks are needed! If you are able to donate drinks, 2 tickets per case will be given. You can contact a board member or bring them to the next meeting.
4. Silent auction items are needed. Tickets will be given according to the value of the item. 1 ticket per $25 value.
5. Hole sponsors.....if you personally or if you know of a business that is willing to sponsor a hole, it is $100 to be a hole sponsor. 4 tickets will be given per every hole sponsor.
6. Teams entered. We are needing 18-36 teams to enter the tournament in order for it to be a success! $100 per person/$400 per team......4 tickets for every person that you get to enter the tournament.
7. Next meeting will be held on February 7th @ 6:30 in the mini auditorium.
Again, thank you for all the support that you have given project graduation this year! If you have any questions please feel free to contact a board member, or message us on our facebook page.
Thank you for all that you do to help us out!
Parents, for more information and opportunities to volunteer, please contact the following people: