Family Access (Skyward)
As a Parent/Guardian to check grades or view schedules, please follow the steps below:
1) Check your email that you have on file with the school for a message from SKYWARD.
2) You will be given a username in the email.
3) Click the link in the email.
You will enter the code you see on the screen.
You will enter the login you were sent.
4) Go back to the email- open new Skyward message.
Set and confirm your new password.
5) Follow the link to login to your account.
6) On the left of your screen, you will see links to the Gradebook and other helpful tools.
7) Click Account at the top right to set your options for notifications.
We are still looking into why some parents have not received an email. In the meantime, you may access Skyward through your student's account using the following directions:
Family & Student Access to Skyward
Students can access Skyward to view schedules, grades, etc
2) Drop down to Family/Student Access
- Username: same as computer login (ex: a.b.carter)
- Password for Returning NCISD students: ID # only
- Password for NEW NCISD students: same password used for your Chromebook