2016.17 New Student Registration for Porter High School will be held on;
- August 2, 2016 from 11 AM to 7 PM.
- August 3, 2016 from 9 AM to 5 PM
Please bring the following documentation with you as well as the completing the online documents: (This is not for students coming from White Oak Middle School or Wood Ridge Forrest Middle School, those students need to attend Returning Student Registration).
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Utility (Gas, Water, or Light) bill showing physical address and name of guardian)
- Student Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Card (shot records)
- Custody of Guardianship (if needed)
Please fill out all items in the following link to help your process go smoothly:
For students that are new to the district the parents will need to apply for an account at the following link:
You will need an email address to fill out the forms. Below are directions on how to create your own email account for free with Google: [LINK]