2016 Football Practice Schedule
Check out the link to find out more information about the practice schedule for the first 2 weeks and the remainder of the season...Football Practice
Football Game Information
-What to Wear on GameDays:
7th Grade: GameDay attire is on Mondays
- Athletes need to wear Slacks/Pants (Khaki, Blue, Black) and a Collared Shirt (Button-Up or No Buttons) with a Tie (Clip-On or No Clip-On):
8th Grade: GameDay attire is on Tuesdays
- Home games only...If you are going to bring your son a meal to the school then you need to have it at the front office by 3:30.
- Away Games: We are providing the athletes with meals from Chick-Fil-A
- All athletes will ride the bus to the game and will return to the school on the bus. All athletes must be picked up at Keefer Crossing Middle School.
- Physicals: must be turned in before participation in football.
SUPPORT THE EAGLES
Our goal is to provide your student athlete with the best experience possible. We cannot do this without the support we receive from our dedicated parents. You can best help out the program by:
- Donating resources: This will help prevent the spread of disease and bacteria among our team. Your donation is greatly appreciated.
- 8th Grade Parents: Disinfectant Spray and Deodorant (Rub-on or Spray)
- 7th Grade Parents: Hand Towels (Fabric) and Dryer Sheets
- All Athletes need to bring Plastic Bags (Wal-Mart, Kroger, etc.)
- Check the Football Practice/Game Schedule: Make sure that arrangements are made to pick up your child from practice and games on time. Practices will end around 6:00.