The Bens Branch Elementary Library is committed to helping students and staff develop information literacy skills and an enjoyment of reading.Goals:
- To help students develop information literacy skills for lifelong learning.
- To provide access to print and non-print materials.
- To help students develop an enjoyment and love of reading.
- To provide leadership, collaboration, and assistance to teachers, staff, and students.
- The library is a quiet place.
- Respect and cooperate with teachers and other students.
- Keep library in good order.
- Be responsible for books.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Have fun reading!