Welcome to New Caney ISD's Benefit site, the central source for all your benefit needs. Protecting your family and assests is an important and complicated task. New Caney ISD offers you a comprehensive benefits package to achieve this goal. Use the link below to learn more about the different offerings available to you as an employee of New Caney.
Open Enrollment or need to review your current elections?Visit the Benefits Solver where you will be able to view all the benefits that are offered here at New Caney ISD. This link is where you log in and select your benefits for the upcoming enrollment period and review your current elections. When logging in for the first time, you will be required to register (Company Key is ncisd) before making elections.New to New Caney ISD? Welcome, follow these two steps to get started!
This is to be used in place of an ID cardResigning or Retiring? What happens to your Benefits when you leave New Caney ISD?Click here to see how COBRA Insurance works.
- Click here to review rules that WILL impact your benefit selection
- Visit the Benefits Solver to finalize your benefit selection
Additional ProgramsNew Caney ISD has a work-life balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP):Our EAP is provided through our Long Term Disability insurance plan and can help you find solutions for the everyday challenges of work and home as well as for more serious issues involving emotional and physical well-being.Help is easy to access:
Beginning Right Maternity Program through TRS ActiveCare:Whether you are thinking about starting a family or you are pregnant now, the will provide essential information and even one-on-one support to get off on the right foot. And it’s all free and confidential.
- Face to face meeting: Meet with a local consultant up to three times per issue for short-term resolution.
- Telephone consultations: Speak confidentially with a master's level consultant to clarify your need, evaluate options and create an action plan.
- Educational materials: Receive information through the online library of downloadable materials and interactive tools.
To view the "Starting a family" flyer click here!Aetna/TRS Wellness Programs:Aetna wellness programs help you and your family reach your goals, and provide personal support for special needs and conditions. Learn more about these programs and other wellness resources at https://www.trsactivecareaetna.com/wellness/