New Caney ISD
Department of Special Education
Department of Special Education Values:
- We value all learners and all abilities.
- We strive to create a supportive, productive environment.
- We believe in high expectations.
- We value the results of hard work and strive to make it enjoyable as well as rewarding.
- We believe that students are the reason we exist.
Achieving Dreams ... Developing Potential
New Caney Department of Special Education will support students, staff, and parents by:
- providing meaningful & relevant instruction and services,
- partnering with stakeholders to prepare independent and creative thinkers, and
- preparing students to be productive citizens in a global society.
New Caney Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or disability in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs.