Fund Students Account
- Paying by check, please include student ID#, Drivers License #, Date of Birth and Telephone.
- Paying by cash, please note name and student ID # on envelope.
- Any special instructions or notes on student should be attached with ID#. (Limit on a la carte purchases, special dietary needs should accompany a Physician note, etc.)
- All money deposited in students account will remain until money is spent or student is no longer enrolled. Parents may write a letter or visit their child’s school to complete a refund request and a check will be mailed to the home within 10 days.
- Prepay by credit/debit card SchoolCafé.
Students are assigned an identification number to be used during his/her school years. The student ID number is used by students in the library, scheduling and in the cafeteria to purchase meals or a la carte items. Students are responsible for not sharing this number with others for their own protection and safety. The cafeteria Point of Service system is user friendly for parents and students allowing you to pre-pay for your student meals and a la carte items. Each student account is operated like a bank account; you can not spend more than the amount available in the account.
Parents are encouraged to pre-pay by check made payable to student cafeteria or by credit/debit card at a minimum charge on-line thru the district website and clicking on “SchoolCafé”.