Records Management ResourcesStorage Box Guidelines
Please make sure you are in contact with the RMO before you send any boxes to the warehouse!
- Labeled in full detail using the NCISD storage label.
- All four sides of the label are taped to the front of the box.
- The handles are not covered.
- Each box should have a completed disposition log.
- Once your box is labeled correctly please e-mail the disposition log to the Records Manager- Tammy Yarbrough.
- Once the RMO approves the disposition log a work order should be placed to the maintenance department in order for the boxes to be moved to the records management warehouse 2 storage room.